22 August, 2009

Nelly - 'No Carrots 'Til I'm Back To Mine' Mix


Finished off a mix last night with a few new tracks and while i'm on I might aswell stick it up for anyone who wants it for a weekend warm up.. or after party.

Nelly - 'No Carrots 'Til I'm Back To Mine' Mix (Mediafire)


Tracklist:
01. La Roux - Im Not Your Toy (Jack Beats Remix)
02. Boy 8-Bit - Baltic Pine
03. Claude VonStroke & Justin Martin - Beat That Bird
04. Genetik & Gio Martinez - Rempejack (Oliver $ Remix)
05. Fever Ray - Seven (Crookers Remix)
06. Gossip - Love Long Distance (Fake Blood Remix)
07. Pony Pony Run Run - Hey You (NROTB Official Remix)
08. Alvaro feat. Luxx - Ultimate Rise (Seductive Remix)
09. Genghis Clan - Saudade De Ex
10. Black Noise vs Lee Mortimer - Me Plus Uproar (Nelly Mashup)
11. Fake Blood - The Dozens
12. Franz Ferdinand - What She Came For (Lee Mortimer Vocal Remix)
13. Blake - What I Like (Knuckles 'Insomniac' Remix)
14. Martelo feat. Herve - Wasted
15. Cerrone - Je Suis Music (Armand Van Helden Remix - Lazy Flow Re-edit)

3 comments:

Nelly said...

alot of people have been asking me where the name for the mix came from... well if you listen to track 09. Genghis Clan - Saudade De Ex and sing "no carrots 'til i'm back to mine" to the words then it should become clear... :)

Unknown said...

This is trully the best mix I've heard in the past couple of months.. astounding! GO NELLY! Much love bruv!

.. oh one more thing! Is it me or at
Genghis Clan - Saudade De Ex the vocal says "Looking for a bed tonight" instead of "No carrots 'till I'm back to mine" ? My ears could be fucked up I guess.. :P

Nelly said...

thanks for the support man, glad you are enjoying the mix..

i'm 100% sure that the vocals aren't no carrots... lol my ears are fucked up, just thought it was funny :)