16 December, 2008

Catch up time..

Time for a little catch up on my part, I haven't had chance over the past month or so to update the blog as often as I would have liked mainly due to the long awaited arrival of the Disturbed Beats nights kicking off in February of next year (exciting times). Anyway to show all the people who have been emailing me their tracks lately that I do actually read through them all here's the best of what I missed:

2 tracks from Mom & Dad sent to me a while back, On My Mind was in mine and a few other dj's charts a few months back, brilliant track.

Mom & Dad - On My Mind (Mediafire)

Mom & Dad - Kill Your Parents (Mediafire)

-----------------------

FREE track sent from Trevor Loveys and Affie Yusuf's label Tragic Magic. The track "Tear Up London" is part of their Get Busy EP, available now on Beatport which includes the awesome "Back to Beat" track, go check it out now.

Loveys & Yusuf - Tear Up London (zShare)

-----------------------

Streetlab recently re-mixed indie sensation, Passion Pit's "Sleepyhead". (big fan of this remix, its been on repeat in my headphones all night, nice and relaxing)

Passion Pit - Sleepyhead (Streetlab Mix) (Right click to save) (ZIP)

-----------------------

More now from Yeah! Woho! in the shape of their Panik remix.

Far Och Son - Panik (Yeah! Woho! Remix) (Right click to save)

-----------------------

Little bootleg from Dubbel Dutch..

Pimp Jackson Is Talkin' Now (Dubbel Dutch Bootleg) (Mediafire)

-----------------------

Kotchy - She Made It So Easy (Chubby Fingers Remix) (Mediafire) (Zippy Share)

-----------------------

New Mansion track "Skin Tight"

Mansion - Skin Tight (zShare)

-----------------------

I'm currently in London and on mobile internet until Monday so not as fast and gets very annoying when you're trying to listen/download/upload lots of tracks so sorry if I've missed any ones tracks. (Mixes hopefully tomorrow)

No comments: