23 October, 2010

Nelly "Love To Feel This Way" October Mix

Now I'm asking for just a few minutes of your time and a lot of your help, I've entered into a Mixmag & DSI competition and need as many plays, favourites, comments and shares (Facebook, Twitter etc..) as possible on my latest mix I have uploaded to Mixcloud (in order to add the mix as a favourite or comment you have to signup but it is free, hope that's not to much trouble). Signup to Mixcloud here.

Thanks in advance for any support, means alot and will make me very happy! :)


Nelly "Love To Feel This Way" October Mix (Mixcloud)

Tracklist:
01. Jeff Doubleu - I Want You
02. Jacob London - Nao Obrigado
03. Ed Orable - Sarracino (Monkey Safari Remix)
04. Mighty Dub Katz - Magic Carpet Ride (Eats Everythings Bumpy ReRide)
05. Tomika - Del Cielo (Rene Bourgeois Remix)
06. Teensnake - Coma Cat (Round Table Knights Remix)
07. Balistrari - Ghost Theory (Matthew Garton Remix)
08. Darling Farah - Suicidal Tendencies (Poligono Remix)
09. Gehts Noch - Body Jack (Brabe Remix)
10. Justin Martin & Ardalan - Mr. Spock
11. Riva Starr - I Was Drunk (PTM Remix)
12. Chernobyl - Le Cheval (Yolanda Be Cool Remix)
13. Underworld - Boy, Boy, Boy (Switch Remix)
14. Zinc - Love To Feel This Way

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the new mix mate! Wohoo!

Unknown said...

P.S.
Also wish it was available for downloading so I can play it in me car. :))

Nelly said...

thanks ivan! you can download the mix from soundcloud but dont forget to comment and fav on mixcloud first :)

http://soundcloud.com/disturbedbeats/nelly-october-2010-mix

Unknown said...

Hehe, done that already mate. ;)
Oh and thanks for the soundcloud tip!

FnK FancY said...

first song: 01. Jeff Doubleu - I Want You??


edit ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQX2q6WCrbE

Nelly said...

yeah, just named differently i guess