28 December, 2007

Goodbye 2007, we'll miss you!

With 2007 almost over we heard a hell of a lot of cracking tracks in that short space of time, here's just a few of my favourites:

Claude VonStroke - Peanut Butter Jelly Time (zShare)
Hijack - Can't Touch This (zShare)
Feist - My Moon My Man (Boys Noize Remix) (zShare)
Style of Eye feat. 7k - They Know (Phonogenic PFD Mix) (zShare)
Mighty Dub Katz - Magic Carpet Ride 07' (Claude VonStroke Remix) (zShare)
Switch - Wait Till I Show You This (zShare)
To My Boy - Model (Sinden Remix) (zShare)
Paul McCartney - Temporary Secretary (Radio Slave 2004 Edit) (zShare)

As you can probably tell the last one isn't from 07 but it's so good I just thought i'd include it anyway.

Support these artists and head over to Juno, Juno Download, Phonica, Beatport or any other online shop to buy them in better quality.

No comments: